Thursday, May 22, 2008

in san diego, i am i am...

12.37p - (on plane) realize that though i finally chose dan in real life, i didn't choose to actually rent it. no internet connection = no video rental = sucks to my asthmar. way to pay attention to the most important details, nicole.

1.40p - flight was on time.... of course! have arrived to san diego with no incident... however, am feeling quite ill on the mr. pibb recently consumed. hopefully the bathroom is in near proximity at all times. speaking of which,

1.46p - the line for that joint. long. and the stalls! i mean, they are so small. so small. i don't want to be in confined spaces any more. as the bag lady of today, my laptop bag, purse, two large stinking books and my sack lunch are getting unruly. oh the wendy's. can someone get this away from me? i'm not hungry. and that soda freaked my system out.

2.05p - i look up. enter: total weirdo staring at me in THE most intense way possible. i stifle my laughter because it's just hilarious that he is sitting there, leaning forward, and staring like i've never seen before. hilarity.

2.08p - flight is now delayed. are we surprised? no. hopefully it's only the five minutes as listed.

oh to be back in the beautiful bay in two hours. having this layover has afforded me another opportunity to rent a movie. which shall i choose? the way we were? live free or die hard?! the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford? the truth about cats and dogs? our time restrictions limit and and dan in real life it is. justin lewis, i trust you. hopefully my computer won't conk out in the middle of it....

1 comment:

Kate said...

i love that you gave a play-by-play... i'm glad you made it home finally!! airports are the worst!